Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Birthday to Bea!

Today is a special day for my sweet sister Bea. Today she turns seventeen!

I was almost nine years old when Bea was born and I was so so excited to have a little sister! She was the cutest thing, my own real life baby doll and the bringer of joy in our family.

Bea has always been quite shy in public but at home she if the chattering life of our family, she's always making us smile! 

She loves to bake, sew, crochet, snap photos, play with our cats and do anything fun. 

Today Bea is my best friend and partner in crime. She is so talented and caring. We have so much fun together but also enjoy just talking about things too.





Happy Birthday Bea! I hope your day is as special as you are! 



3 comments:

Carissa said...

Happy birthday Bea.

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Happy Birthday, Bea! Hope you have a great birthday! :-)

Ivy said...

~*~ Happy Birthday Bea! ~*~

The more the candles are, the more the wishes come true. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...