Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Keep Calm and Love Jane Austen!

Miss Amy Dashwood at Yet Another Period Drama Blog is hosting a Jane Austen Keep Calm Poster contest.
I had WAY too much fun creating my entries, indeed I was inspired to make several and had a hard time choosing just two! hehe :)

From Pride and Prejudice:




From Emma:


I'll probably post the others I made and a few other period drama related posts after the contest ends. 

Thanks for hosting this contest Mouse! This was so much fun! :)



4 comments:

Charity U said...

Delightful! :) I love seeing what people are coming up with!

Anonymous said...

Good one Miss Laurie, I especially like the first one!

Jujube said...

Absolutely charming! Miss Dashwood's contest has been so fun, and I've been enjoying everyone's entries. I love the first one best!

Jessica said...

Love those! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...