Friday, August 5, 2011

New Design For August

Well, if you're reading this you've probably noticed that I've been playing with the background, header and sidebar images on my blog!
I've been reading Jane Austen's Mansfield Park recently and although Mansfield Park (2007) isn't my favorite adaptation it is a visually lovely film! I particularly like the actresses who played Julia Bertram and Mary Crawford so they have special places in my new images.

I've had the Under The Greenwood Tree theme since Spring so I was ready for something new and something Jane Austen! This is the old header:




I can't believe it's August already! My summer has flown by with family reunion trips, caring for an elderly friend, hosting the tournament and all the other summer busyness! I hope all of you are having a lovely summer too!

Very Truly Your's,

4 comments:

Issy said...

I love your new background it is gorgeous. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love the change! It looks great! I have been reading Mansfield Park too! I love it so far! I want to read Under the Green Wood tree. One of my friends watched it and said it was good. I want to read the book too, and see it.
~Elizabeth

Pallavi said...

The header and the images look great! Very nice change!
The 'Jane Austen' look works very well indeed!

Mel said...

Absolutely beautiful!
I love everything from the background to the headed to the gorgeous pictures on the side bar! I loved your old design too but this is so lovely and fresh. Plus Mansfield Park 2007 is one of my favourite films so I especially love the new design.

Mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...