Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Few Fun Jane Austen Things

I've seen many "Keep Calm" posters recently but these four are by far my favorites! 






Also the other day I found this lovely book on Amazon and it arrived in the mail today!
Persuasion: Screenplay (Methuen Screenplay)


I didn't even know the screenplay for Persuasion (1995) even existed! It's my favorite Jane Austen adaptation and I'm so glad I found this book! It even said on Amazon that they only had two copies left! It's not as extensive as Emma Thompson's Sense and Sensibility: The Screenplay and Diaries but it does have a nice introduction, the cast list and a few black and white publicity photos inside. It's a lovely addition to my Jane Austen collection!

My other Jane Austen Week Questions posts will be up very soon. I really wanted them up on Thursday but I had to work.

Hope you're having a great week and don't forget to enter my Giveaway! 


Old-Fashioned Charm




God Bless,
Miss Laurie :)

2 comments:

Issy said...

I love the posters. They are by far the best Keep Calm ones - well maybe tying with the Keep Calm and Eat Cake :).

Jujube said...

I love those four "Keep Calm" posters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...