Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Period Drama Film Tournament - Final Round!

Welcome to the Final Round of our Period Drama Film Tournament presented by Old-Fashioned Charm Elegance of Fashion!


In this Final Round our two winners from last round will compete head to head for the title of "Most Beloved Period Drama"! The final poll will appear on both of our blogs and voters are encouraged to vote in both polls for their favorite contestant(s)! Feel free to use your two votes for the same contestant or one vote for each contestant. All votes will be combined and the period film with her most votes will win!


Double your vote by voting for your favorites on both blogs!


Final Poll: Pride and Prejudice (1995) vs. Sense and Sensibility (1995)


This tournament has been so much fun and has gone by too fast! Thanks to everyone who has voted and commented! 

Did you vote twice for the same contestant or one vote for each?
Which period drama do you hope will win?


Very Truly Your's,

6 comments:

Song said...

This is such a hard choice! I've been voting for both these throughout!!

Mel said...

What a great idea- doubling the votes! Especially because I am having so much trouble choosing between the two :)
Although I am very tempted to vote one vote for each, I think I am going to force myself to choose just one :)

Thank you for running this tournament, It has been so much fun!

Mel

Jujube said...

I had such a fun time again with this tournament. It's hard to believe this is the final round. Now which will I vote for? I was about to do what Mel nearly did. :P But I voted for only one.

Charity U said...

P&P, both blogs. :)

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love both films. But Pride and Prejudice wins this.

Melody said...

As much as I adore S&S, I'm voting for Pride and Prejudice all the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...