Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!


The Fourth of July is such a special day that my family and I enjoy celebrating every year. It's a time to get out and show our patriotism and celebrate with our fellow Americans the blessing that we have!


The day is made extra special because my younger brother Andy was born on the 4th of July and that gives us extra reason to meet with family & friends and enjoy the festivities! I can still remember the day he was born, he just made being born on the 4th by a few hours and my parents were so excited to have their own little "firecracker"! Later that day daddy took me to the parade, then I got to ride a pony at the carnival in the park, and then after buying flowers for mama we visited her and Andy in the hospital. 


My "little" brother is 20 years old today! A big Happy Birthday to Andy, I love you and seeing you grow into the man you've become! God bless you today and every day!



So I'm off to watch the parade, fireworks and to celebrate Independence Day with my family! I pray you are all blessed today!

Much Love,
Miss Laurie :)

2 comments:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Happy Independence Day!

Katie said...

Happy Independence Day, Miss Laurie! That is really fun that your brother's birthday is July 4th. =) I hope you have a special day!

Blessings,
Katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...